iOS 13 - iOS 14
4.30/5 (396 votes).
What is this?
This is a workaround for the SEP limitation, due to Apple restrictions in some devices running Checkra1n © with no lockscreen password.
This is not a replacement of the SEP features, like the TouchID or FaceID, but the tweak "only" implement a password field for your LockScreen, and then, for your Privacy.
This is done so as not to leave your device completely unattended (without this, anyone who presses home, can access everything).
To do in future: block the hard reset of the device (that permit to go in stock mode and access in it), and more...
Install it and remember that the default password is "1234", after that, go to the tweak settings and set your own.
Note: the password is written in clear in the documents directory, for any issue. But there's also a nice Easter-Egg to show it, even without a computer or SSH on it.
- It need "Cephei tweak support" from Chariz Repo
- Device should be at least 4.7" to see correctly the preferences, otherwise, you have to change the password manually from the user documents directory, it's a simple text file.
Please forgive me:
I apologize to everyone but my health is really bad at this time, then, sorry for the few preferences, maybe more than one bug and for the disgusting graphics, maybe this tweak is EOL, but if a day I heal, I will improve it.
[© 2021 Plat-Ykor]
- Fixed some bugs, hoping even the annoying idle time that is a bug of iPhone SE and iPhone X, now when you receive a notification, the screen should will turn off like in all the other devices. If that isn't enough, i will delete completely the idle time modification, but you will have to write your code really fast. We will see.
- Increased as what we can the speed of transitions.
- Started again to take care of myself, i'm still not good, I will let you know.